Megan Fox - Nothing but Straight Talk.

Friday, October 10, 2008



Love her or hate her- she's the real thing. There's just something about a girl who can speak her mind, regardless of what the sticky situation may be, or ehemm, how bluntly she puts things.


The Transformers Star told GQ magazine in a recent November Issue interview "Sex is something that everyone does, so why can't I talk about it?"


When asked about the tabloid scandals on nude pictures surrounding many young hollywood stars today, she has a respectably truthful opinion- "With any of the Miley Cyrus shit, or any of that Vanessa Hudgens shit—I would never issue an apology for my life and for who I am. It’s like, Oh, I’m sorry I took a naked, private picture that someone is an asshole and sold for money. I’m sorry if someone else is a dick. No. You shouldn’t have to apologize. Someone betrayed Vanessa, but no one’s angry at that person. She had to apologize. I hate Disney for making her do that. Fuck Disney.”


Whoa! You get em' girl. Ha-


It raises a good question though- why did Vanessa Hudgens have to apologize for taking a nude picture that she didn't make public herself? She sent it to her boyfriend, and he, or some random person- put it on the internet. It obviously wasn't her idea to do that.


But back to Megan- she's definitely no friend to silence.

She'll tell you what she thinks about everything, and you gotta love her for doing just that.


til' later-

Kat

0 comments: