Cutest Movie of The Year

Sunday, October 26, 2008


While I normally label only animated movies, or movies about animals "cute", this one gets the ultimate exception.

No, I wont tell you the whole plot, but I will say this- it's worth a movie ticket and a good few laughs.

Its a good 'growing up' film, although the entire film takes place on "one really late new york night", I think it teaches some adolescent lessons on confidence, being your own person, and standing up for what you believe in.

Kat Dennings is a great sarcastic character, while Michael Cera is his usual nerdy-but-cute-in-the-wierdest-of-ways-Juno-character.

And my favorite of all- the drunk friend is hilarious! She brings the most humor to the film, in my opinion.

So, if your'e bored or craving a good movie, and you're into "diverse" tastes of music perhaps.. I recommend you see this film.

Til' next time-

-Kat


0 comments: