Introduction

Wednesday, September 24, 2008



Welcome to the very first posting of this soon to be, intriguing, fun, and perhaps even controversial blog. (maybe even as controversial as Angelina Jolie, if i'm lucky ;] ).

This is not going to be a personal diary, nor a journal-
but rather a place where different topics are presented with wit and charm, and ofcourse, the facts.

If you like films, politics, the arts, feminine issues, learning about noteworthy people (among the NOT so worthy..), or perhaps are just interested in what positions I take on a certain subject- then this is the place for you.

I invite all you girls & boys to stop by 1-2 times a week to check out this site and INFORM yourself. Your comments are welcome, though I may not always have the time or patience to respond. But one thing I can promise you, is that you will always get my flat-out opinion and nothing but straight talk.

So, with that said, I suggest you brace yourselves and mark this blog on your "favorites" catergory, because it's sure to be one of them...

love & luck,

Kat <3

0 comments: